Contact Data We May Hold
Holcim limits the personal data it holds to what is relevant for supplying or marketing our services/products or otherwise conducting business. Contact Data that Holcim may hold includes:
- Name - Contact information (such as telephone numbers, address, e-mail address) - Other business or marketing-related personal details (such as education, business or professional role, business title, hobbies and interests, and dietary or facilities preferences required for meeting planning) - Holcim products and services previously purchased or within the individual's area of interest Marketing channel preferences (such as individual's preference to be contacted via e-mail but not by telephone) - Banking information required for invoicing or payments, but only if this is supplied by you or your employer.
Sources of Contact Data
Holcim obtains Contact Data when individuals:
- are designated by their employer as our contacts for the purpose of submitting proposals, managing client assignments, invoicing, or (for companies providing services to Holcim) for managing the service relationship and paying invoices. - complete a Holcim registration form or other submission form, or request to be placed on our mailing list, - buy goods or services from Holcim, - request information from us, - or otherwise provide Holcim or a Holcim employee with their contact details or other personal information.
Contact Data may also be obtained from published sources and from our affiliated companies.
How We Use Contact Data
Holcim uses Contact Data to:
- provide its clients with goods, services, or information they request - advise clients and potential clients about products and services offered by Holcim or affiliated companies - maintain contact with suppliers, government officials, journalists, academics, and other experts.
Holcim is not in the business of selling Contact Data to others. We may, however, share or disclose such data to others as follows:
- other companies of Holcim group to insure consistent services/products offer to our international customers - As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or buy assets. If any Holcim business unit is sold or substantially all of Holcim is acquired, customer and contact information relevant to the operation sold would be one of the transferred assets.
How We Protect Contact Data
Holcim places a high priority on the security of your Contact Data. We apply appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect against foreseeable loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification, and improper disclosure. However, no system or information can ever be fully protected against every possible hazard. As a result, we cannot ensure or warrant the security and privacy of any information you provide to us and, accordingly, you do so at your own risk.
Storage and Processing of Data
You may change your marketing channel preferences, or request that you stop receiving all communications from us, at any time by contacting Holcim as provided below. (See Contacts and Complaints). You may review your Contact Data at any time and instruct that it be corrected, updated, or deleted, by contacting us as provided below. We will take all reasonable steps to make the requested changes promptly. However, you should be aware that it is not technologically possible to change or delete each and every instance of the information we hold on you from our systems, and Contact Data may remain in non-erasable forms. We may retain Contact Data for a period in our backup systems. We may also retain some information for longer periods as required by law, contract, or auditing requirements.
We have the right to disclose any Contact Data without your prior permission if Holcim has a good faith belief that such action is necessary to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of Holcim, its clients, suppliers, or the public.
We may also disclose Contact Data as we deem necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request. In this, we will strictly adhere to the privacy laws and regulations of the relevant jurisdiction(s).
Data Collected through Holcim's Web Sites
Contacts and Complaints
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or speak with your Holcim representative.
- Trademark and copyright notice
- Legal disclaimer
- Privacy statement
and maintained for informational purposes only enhancing public access to information about Holcim, one of the largest cement companies in the world.
If you do not agree with these legal notices, please do not use this website.
Trademark and copyright notice
Holcim and the Holcim logo are trademarks of Holcim IP Ltd, a company of the Holcim Group. No license to any of Holcim's intellectual property rights is hereby granted.
If not otherwise explicitly stated, reproduction, retransmission or other use is authorised for personnel use only, provided the source is acknowledged and all applicable copyright laws are complied with. All other use, such as but not limited to commercial or political use, is strictly prohibited.
Copyright © 2002 Holcim (Nederland), NL-2922 BK Krimpen aan den IJssel/Nederland. Alle rechten voorbehouden.